San Francisco – London. Raising tomorrow’s adventurers and explorers with a creative brain, an outdoors attitude and a healthy dose of curiosity.
Every summer, my girls know that we are going to get in the car, drive to a back-country trail next to my dad’s house, carry baskets and boxes, and get down to business: picking blackberries! Once we’re home, I make wild blackberry jam the way my dad has taught me ever since I was a child. Here is the simplest and most delicious recipe to make your own wild blackberry jam.
Last week, the happy swimmers at USA Swimming and Speedo released a report on the top 50 swim cities in the US. Along the criteria, they picked number of accessible pools, numbers of swimmers, swim clubs and number of standout swimmers (that’s Olympians and elite swimmers). These cities take their swimming seriously and that’s a great […]
Most popular posts
- Perfect Family Campgrounds in the Bay Area
- How to Plan a Disneyland Trip on the Cheap
- Family Glamping at Mount Madonna: Yurts, Redwoods, and Arrows
- Best Picnic Spots in the Bay Area
- Family Camping around Lake Tahoe
- Bang Krachao: Biking through Bangkok’s Green Lungs
- Syko Glyko: A Green Fig Preserve Recipe with Greek Flair
- Eat the Trees: Make Douglas Fir Syrup
- Ladybug Hike at Redwood Regional Park
- How To Throw Your Own Unbirthday Party: Tips and Activities